Leaving home for work or rest?
Let us take the stress out of leaving your nest
Are you going to be away from home and worried about who will check your home and care for your pets? Should you cancel the mail and what about your plants?
Property Care Management and Concierge Services is our specialty. We take pride in taking care of all that is home when you are away and cannot be there. This ensures your piece of mind while you relax, work or play.
There can be many reasons as to why you can’t get away, don’t let your home and pet care be one of them.
You can rest assured that a level of protection is in place while you travel. Our services are designed to support seasonal residents with vacation homes, vacationers, week-enders, frequent travellers for work, people on the go and private owners of vacant property. We also represent owners or persons responsible for corporate owned or estate properties.
Call High Country HomeWatch today to learn more, our goal is your peace of mind. We care because you care!
Sam is passionate about rural country living and all the challenges and luxuries it affords. Sam has lived in Millarville since 2009 and considers herself very lucky to be part of the community. Since moving to Millarville with her husband, son and four legged’s, she has gained a wealth of experience in caretaking and property management and has been responsible for properties up to 1200 acres.
Entrepreneurial by nature, Sam has engaged in both business and community outreach in Millarville and the surrounding areas. Having a great love for animals, she has studied dog behaviour and is extremely knowledgeable with equine health and stable management.
Lauren has called Millarville home with her two children and dog on an acreage in Millarville since 2016. Having a degree in Forestry and Nature Conservation, Lauren appreciates and loves rural living.
Owning and operating her own business, Fit & Strong successfully she radiates passion and enjoyment for personal fitness. Lauren understands rural life, enjoys nature, people and plants!
High Country HomeWatch seeks to provide excellent, affordable, reliable and reassuring property inspection and concierge services. We strive to grow our business with honesty and integrity, providing great customer service promoting loyalty and a desire for business referrals.
Imagine coming home after a break away knowing that your home has been well looked after and is ready for you? Your pets and plants have been cared for as though you had never left. The temperature is just right and the fridge is stocked, maybe even a fresh home-cooked meal ready for your first night back.
- External and internal inspection of home
- Identification of water leaks
- Checking for unusual or suspect activity
- Meeting of insurance requirements
- Adjust lights, drapes, blinds to provide an occupied appearance
- Hot tub / pool hygiene and temperature check
- Verification of house temperature versus thermostat setting
- Verification of fridges / freezers temperatures
- Small pet and large animal care
- Mail collection and re-direction
- Watering of plants (indoor & outdoor)
- Commercial care during probate, re-location, fore-closure or vacant property
- Pet assistance for those with health concerns
- Purchasing of groceries and meal preparation for return
- Management / liaison of contractor services
- Vehicle detailing, start and re-fueling
- Airport shuttle services
For Peace of Mind
- References can be made available upon request
- Competent, reliable and professional services
- We are insured
- We drive unmarked vehicles for your protection
- We value your business and trust in us
- Over 30 years equine experience and have good working relationships with vets in High Country location – pride ourselves on husbandry and caring for your large animals
- Experience with acreage ownership and all that it affords